Do you want to know the secret of creating an agile digital marketing campaign to grow your business online? Read on to unravel! The blog discusses on how to create digital marketing strategies that boost your brand value and revenue.
Reaching potential customers has never been easy for businesses.
Never think, having a beautiful website design will drive in users, and they will start converting by themselves.
Every startup and SME endeavors its best to do so. Yet, it is challenging to achieve business growth online, create a brand, fine-tune, and maintain an agile digital marketing strategy, especially in today’s dynamic digital landscape.
However, by conceptualizing and implementing the right digital marketing strategy, you can target the right audience and take your online business a notch higher.
To keep up with the latest internet marketing trends and best practices, every marketer must keep an eye on new channels and algorithm updates of leading marketing channels. To understand the importance of current marketing channels, here are some mind-boggling stats from HubSpot.
- Almost 64% of marketers actively invest time in search engine optimization (SEO).
- 70% of marketers are actively spending on content marketing, and nearly 40% of marketers say that content marketing is a crucial part of their overall marketing strategy.
- 94% of marketers use social media for content distribution.
- Almost 80% of marketers have reported an increase in email engagement over the last 12 months.
- 20% of marketers are using automated email marketing campaigns.
What Is a Digital Marketing Strategy and Why Your Business Needs an Agile One?
We have written a blog post on traditional vs digital marketing, and we’re doubtless to say that a significant part of your marketing strategy has become entirely digital today. Customers are going online and on-the-go, making it crucial to maintain an agile digital marketing plan.
Most of the businesses know about internet marketing, but hardly have a sound understanding of the importance of digital marketing for business growth.
So what is it? What exactly is a digital marketing strategy?
A digital marketing plan is prepping a roadmap that helps you make the right decisions and marketing strategies for business growth. An ideal marketing strategy uses a top-down approach and aligns the business goals with marketing outcome, and bifurcate it among marketing channels, campaigns, and activities.
Have you heard the quote, ‘a goal without a plan is just a wish?’ It very much applies here.
If you know what you want to achieve through your business, but don’t have a chalked out strategy or a proper plan, your business has high chances of falling flat.
Therefore, if you want your online business to flourish, you need an agile digital growth agency to consult on how digital marketing helps in business growth and develop a robust online marketing plan for your business.
What Is a Digital Marketing Campaign?
In digital marketing, the properly coordinated actions meeting your business objectives and leading your audience from ice-cold suspects to raving fan actions are called campaigns.
In a nutshell, a digital marketing campaign is a set of planned effort on marketing channels to put forward by digital marketing experts to drive awareness, engagement, traffic, conversions, and revenue.
Digital marketing campaigns are the constituent elements and actions within your marketing strategy that move you toward a specific marketing goal. It can make a mix of multiple campaigns running parallelly with an inbound and outbound approach.
You can plan digital marketing campaigns on one or various channels of web and social media. Every campaign may have different short-term and long-term goals constituting your business growth.
Create a Lead-Generating Digital Marketing Strategy [8 Easy Steps]
- Step 1: Define Your Brand – Your brand is the image that resonates with customers, thus needs to be defined well. Think about your USPs, brand voice, value proposition, and other things to establish your brand in the best possible way.
- Step 2: Build Your Buyer Personas – You can reach your potential users with correct user demographics, thus helping you understand who you’re marketing to. Once you create buyer personas, you can do better digital marketing analysis.
- Step 3: Evaluate Your online Marketing Channels – By adopting owned, earned, and paid media approach rightly, you can analyze the existing digital channels you’re using and determine what can be a good fit for your digital content strategy.
- Step 4: Focus on Blogging – Creating high-quality content is crucial for making any digital content strategy successful. Thus, blogging can educate your users, establish your brand as a leader, influence social media, drive relevant traffic, achieve a higher ranking in the search engines, and more.
- Step 5: Identify Your Goals and Marketing Tools – Your goals and digital marketing tools must sit through rightly to achieve the business’s desired marketing objectives. Ensure to make specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely goals for greater success.
- Step 6: Emphasize Automated Marketing – Marketing automation is getting better with the advent of technology and software. Leveraging today’s leading marketing automation platforms can ease your digital marketing analysis and work wonders for your business.
- Step 7: Select the Right Tools – Selecting the right tools is crucial for effective marketing. All your digital marketing effort will go in vain if you’re using outdated or inappropriate tools. Thus, opt for the right tools and technologies to up your marketing game.
- Step 8: Track Your Results – Regular monitoring helps you measure the performance of your marketing strategies. It keeps a pulse on your plan, enables you to analyze whether your adopted strategies are working well or not, and find the scope of improvements.
7 Best Online Marketing Strategies for Your Business Digital Growth
Understand the Importance of SEO
SEO is considered to be one of the proven digital marketing leads. Some say it is dead, but it is not. Today’s users begin their searches for a product/service with search engines. Ahrefs study shows that 68% of online experiences begin with search engines only. Thus, you need to keep up with the latest SEO trends and strengthen your SEO game to rank higher to skyrocket your digital marketing plan.
Pay-per-click (PPC) is one of the most effective online marketing tactics you should adopt if your business is looking for a quick boost. According to Google’s report, businesses earn $8 for every $1 spent on Google Ads; thus, including PPC in your digital marketing campaign strategy can be a lucrative move for your business that guarantees maximum ROI.
Focus on Social Media
Did you know that 74% of buyers use social media when making purchase-related decisions? Word-of-mouth has always been one of the trusted marketing ways, irrespective of your business niche. If you’re underestimating social media’s power in today’s age, you’re hugely mistaking. Start leveraging social media to up your marketing plan right now!
Use the Power of Content Marketing
Content marketing is a mainstay of the internet marketing strategy for today’s business. Per HubSpot, 70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing, and nearly 40% considering content marketing as a vital part of their overall marketing strategy. Thus, many businesses are reaping the benefits of content marketing.
Do Email Marketing Right
Email marketing focuses on gaining new customers and retaining existing ones. It is an effective way to connect with customers and build strong and lasting relationships with them. With the number of global email users growing to 4.48 billion by 2024, businesses need to do email marketing right to grow their audience and maximize ROI.
Use Video Marketing
If your business is looking to drive traffic through visual content, then emphasize video marketing. Per Optinmonster, video marketing can improve conversions by more than 85%, and 80% of video marketers say that video has directly helped them increase sales. Thus, video marketing is arguably one of the effective digital content strategies that can do wonders for your business.
Create an Affiliate Program
Many marketers neglect the power of affiliate marketing, even after affiliate programs contribute 30% of revenue for the companies, resulting in huge marketing pitfalls. Persistent affiliates can provide massive fuel for business growth. Therefore, you should build an affiliate program and start reaching out to potential affiliates who can assist you.
Whether you’re looking to boost your brand’s ranking, increase sales, revenue, or brand awareness, creating a working and effective digital marketing strategy and executing it well can be the key to your digital business growth. So considering your business purpose, map out your actions wisely, create an effective online marketing strategy, and you’re good to go. Happy marketing!