Built online presence for hair & beauty products e-commerce startup and made it profitable within five months.
The client is a self-funded young entrepreneur looking to sell hair patches, extensions, and other beauty products online under his brand name.
We aligned our research team to determine who can be the prospective customers and their spending behavior. Our team worked closely with the client and discussed below:
Research to understand competitors and their marketing channels.
Researched keywords to find the target audience with the right intent.
Find audiences on social networks with an interest in clients’ products.
We discussed multiple solutions with the client and planned to implement the below to build a solid product for SkyHair:
We worked on an adaptive approach keeping the client at the center and implementing his feedback backed with data-based decisions. Here is an overview of how we drove growth for SkyHair.
1. We completed the research, finalized the design, and planned the website’s architecture within the first week.
2. Our team completed the theme-based website development in the next three weeks. We also executed content creation and photoshoots in parallel.
3. Website’s content update, image upload, testing, bug fix, acceptance, and go-live completed in a week.
4. We optimized the website for Google Webmasters guidelines and a better user experience in the next two weeks.
5. We started SkyHair’s organic branding on social channels before going live and paid campaigns after optimizing the website.
The website has a consistent growth trend for impressions, traffic, and conversions. Let’s have a look over the numbers:
Increase in organic traffic from search engines, MoM.
Overall revenue increase, MoM.
Followers increase on social platforms, MoM.
ROI within six months from organic & paid channels.
We hired Grovention to create our web store. Impressed by their services, we opted for the marketing plans too. We wanted a smoothly working and user-friendly website followed by online marketing campaigns that drive sales. We started to see results from the first month of our e-commerce store. What impressed us the most was the director’s participation and humble and polite attitude towards our problems.
CEO | SkyHair
Let’s Discuss Your Digital Growth Needs