We developed an SEO-friendly website and multi-fold the digital growth for leading kids’ clothing brands.
The brand was struggling with keeping up and optimizing its custom website and was looking for a developer who could build a search-friendly and easy-to-maintain website. The client also awarded the website’s marketing to Grovention.
We started planning an inbound search-focused website for the brand. We did the below research to understand the audience and market.
We analyzed existing data from the client’s Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, and Facebook Ads Manager.
Research keywords to understand user queries, search volume, and competition.
Market research to get insights into the vertical’s scope and business competitors.
We analyzed competitors for planning better sections and content placements.
We discussed technologies that can be used to build an ideal website for their needs and marketing strategies to follow. Here are some of the points we concluded on:
Our team followed the agile approach and kept the client at the center of all developments. Here is how we delivered growth for Fayon:
1. We completed the research and analysis within week one.
2. Our team finalized designs, website pages, and content by the second week.
3. Website architecture, collections, functionality, and features development were completed in the next three weeks. We started content creation and graphics design parallelly.
4. We updated content, images, and product data in the seventh week, tested the website and fixed bugs.
5. After the client’s acceptance in week eight, we published the website live on the brand’s domain.
6. Post-go-live, we started executing and optimizing planned SEO and paid marketing campaigns.
The efforts to re-building Fayon Kids’ new website and marketing yielded positive results. Here are some of the outcomes:
Increase in organic traffic from search engines, MoM.
Overall revenue increase, QoQ.
Increase in average session duration.
ROAS from paid campaigns.
We have been working with Grovention since last couple of months ….we really like the approach and we are waiting for the results to flourish soon ! We are confident Shobhit and team will be able to crack this for us !!
Fashion Director | Fayon Kids
Let’s Discuss Your Digital Growth Needs