Consulted the health products brand to re-build an SEO-friendly website and optimized it to improve organic traffic by multi-folds.
The client is a well-known healthcare brand looking to improve its website’s presence and make it a reliable sales channel.
We aligned our research team to plan the target audience and SWOT analysis of market players. Here is a glimpse of what we did:
Keyword research to understand the target user’s intent.
Market research to understand the business scope.
Find direct competitors performing on the finalized generic target keywords.
Analyzed competitor’s websites for different page types and content elements.
We planned a diversified SEO strategy for Dr. Morepen, focusing on SEO-friendliness, consistent branding on the web, and content promotion.
1. We completed research and website improvement planning within the first week.
2. The team shared architecture, navigation, and content improvements by the second week.
3. We performed technical SEO audits and UX recommendations by the end of the first month.
4. Our team started branding and content marketing activities for the client in the second month.
5. We consistently worked with the client’s developers on explaining the implementation of SEO recommendations.
We helped build a search and user-friendly website for the healthcare brand. Here are some of the stats of the delivered growth from our SEO services:
Increase in organic traffic from search engines, in 3 months.
Organic revenue increase, QoQ.
Increase in new users, QoQ.
Increase in transactions from organic channel.
We hired Grovention for the SEO of our brand’s health vertical, and they also provided us with the consultation for our new website. The results were good; they deeply understand website structures and SEO. I will highly recommend them for their services.
Digital Manager | Dr.Morepen
Let’s Discuss Your Digital Growth Needs